View Single Post
Old 12-21-21, 10:25 PM   #15
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
There's one person I would recommend to the title best subsimmer 2021.

Skybird.

Reason
His effort to tell us how important it is to stay healthy and have a strong body defence by eating the correct vitamins and minerals and how important it is to take the vaccine in our Wuhan-thread.

(of course most of you may have an another opinion)

Markus

I think I would second this as Skybird puts a lot of time in reading, writing and posting articles here.

As usual, it's really hard to pick and nominate people as so many add to Subsim in various and unique ways.

I would add Catfish for his many and varied entries in the Music thread. Catfish also adds a lot in various other threads that really makes one think.

I would also add Eisenwurst for his awesome musical posts. One never knows what Eisenwurst will post there. They can be great, quirky and just generally fun musical videos. This adds the fun factor here.

Mapuc ( Markus ) for his many contributions in his posting and all the information he presents in the forums.

Of course JimBuna as Moderator for his awesome posts and contributions and generally keeping things on an even Keel.

I will defer to our other members on the modding and Facebook posts as I know little of them.

This list is by no means complete and I will have more as I think on it.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote