Old 10-20-21, 01:52 PM   #182
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Very strange. Never had crew just ignore aircraft in TMO and I just now tested this after reading your post, against incoming aircraft and crew fired AA guns. . Did you have a lower skilled crew member manning the gun? Was the "Fire at Will" the only option selected? Did you try the "Target closing targets" or "Short range" buttons?
Nope... highest rated guy/s manning it. I purposefully look for the highest rated guys & have them stuffed off just to man the guns, for just such emergencies...

Gave them the "Fire at will" command, & shifted between the different range choices &.. nada... they just flat out did NOT fire a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Environmental mods . if you have any outside of TMO running, can cause issues as well.
Nothing enviro... just those small mods that make the sea floor look a bit better when I'm docked/docking or pushing off to start a patrol or those rare times when I am in or around shallow water areas... that's it.

you've seen My mod set up.. posted that here, a number of posts back.. & in DM to ya...

Will push on despite that.. & dump the into flak mode if in shallow waters... & do as I did before... run for deeper waters & dive as soon as it's safe to do so... & pray.

I don't generally duke it out with aircraft, unless I have no alternative... just so ya know.

M. M.