View Single Post
Old 01-17-23, 09:41 AM   #405
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/16/a...-ml/index.html

^This. And strangely I almolst never read a reflecting on that the US navy is engaged globally and thus its forces are thinned out even further in location, while the Chinese amass their numerically already superior forces directly in their intended warzone. Replenishment bases in Japan will be taken care of by the Chinese, and then its damn long resupply routes for the Americans.

I dont give too much for that recent wargame that was reported about two weeks ago. I expect high losses for China and the US and Taiwan and Japan alike - and a Chinese victory nevertheless. Where victory cpoudl also0 mean the destruction of Taiwanese chip production so that the world can not get its hands on it.

And an obliterated Taiwan with a totally bombed-out industry with collapsed chip production and unimaginable consequences for the global economy.

The Chinese watch the Russians in Ukraine, and will learn from it. Their attack will come much harder, and much better prepared, with much greater stockpiles of ammo and missiles, and much more autarky from global markets and smaller vulnerability to economic and financial sanctions.