View Single Post
Old 01-14-22, 08:31 PM   #4258
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by phooey View Post
It is, but under different name so the ship doesn't have it.
Testing the patched release now, but I do have to verify that torpedobait's issue is fixed when starting from Cavite. Cannot have a failure there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
Why are you NOT running SH Validator on files?
Oh my, Jeff, we run SH Validator, and Hebe's mySH3_Tool on it, as well as the Mission Editor and the Museum, as well as some 'custom' tools and set-ups we have of our own, and from some magnanimous benefactor we know ... However, none of them can catch a "mis-named" gun. The game just takes it as a "NULL" and goes on about its business. Now, if we had used a named "Loadout" on it, then Hebe's tool would have caught it, without a doubt. We're fine though, with eagle-eyed users who look closer than the old-man-eye's of the team... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
yes my dear Beanie... i will speak to the great guru.... master vickers... to expand my knowledge... in order to answer my questions and let you work... sorry to bother you... with my exhaust smoke... and interior light...
If vickers03 contacted you, definitely drink in his knowledge. However, we also rely on him, so don't take up too much of his time... - If it is the submarines, then by all means, we were going to alter those for the mod also, so let us know how you make-out with that! thanks.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 01-14-22 at 09:11 PM. Reason: magnaminous or magnanimous... that is the question...
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote