Old 01-13-22, 08:20 PM   #4250
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laffertytig View Post
Ok good to know. I have steam installed on a 2nd drive already so no worries there.

I've read on the steam SH4 review section getting SH4 to run on windows 10 is a painful mission, is this true?
Ehhh.... depends... some have expressed having difficulties getting things set up what with Win 10, Steam... I've managed... to have (at 1 point, mind you... ) up to 11/12 copies modded out to various mod mixes.

FotRS, being but just... 2 well... at 1 time, 4 of them... v1.39, v1.46 being the versions that come to mind... of running a straight up out of the Philippines career... & then a solo set up of each, for a Alaskan command set up.

More have had success, in getting SH4 (the proper version of it, that is... as there is still mods out there, for the original SH4 release... v1.4 the last that I am aware of... ) to v1.5 which is with Uboat missions slap dash added to the tail end of it. Just have to be real.... careful of what mods you're grabbing ahold of & using... that they match the particular version of SH4, from Steam... that you have installed.

Hope this info helps... as always.

M. M.