Old 02-03-22, 10:17 PM   #4354
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
He's expensive... a cuppa Joe, sugar jelly doughnut, and a foot stool to prop his feet up on while he relaxes and basks in the glory...

*chuckles* what'cha doing propbeanie... stalking Me...

Yeah, I do enjoy a good cuppa Army mud aka coffee... I on occasion, do also enjoy a good Capaccino or macchiato (white chocolate carmel) . My personal doughnut of choice is a jelly filled (glazed or powdered sugar raspberry jelly filled) kind. I also do enjoy a good apple fritter, as well.

Not much of a footstool kinda Guy, I prefer a Lazyboy or Barcalounger recliner, instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeondTheGrave View Post
Success! Having completed the reinstallation process I have gotten in to game and seen a submarine. Mad, I think you may actually have been right with your explanation. I looked at my steam download order after I read your second post, this time SH4 Wolves installed FIRST and SH4 U-Boat installed SECOND. Not sure if the order was reversed last time but maybe I tried to install U-Boat first and it mucked everything up? Regardless, fingers crossed the issue seems to have resolved itself. Now lets see about installing some additional mod packs.....

Also THANKS! for the help. Since it was a steam issue, does this mean I owe Mad a donut?
No sweat.. talkin' to a Steam user here... do know a good number of tips & tricks when working with Steam... & those, have served Me well.

Anyway, glad that after that, it got ya... ship shape & rolling on a career.

Fair winds, smooth seas &... Good huntin'.! Give 'em 'ell, skipper...

M. M.