View Single Post
Old 01-15-22, 12:55 PM   #4267
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
... but maybe, not quite as big. But... am unsure if there is a setup of search lights that may be a bit... smaller in scale...
lol - yeah, they are as big and honking as my ski-slope nose... lol - but my first run with all four 40mm, and the guns seem to fit OK into the same bucket with them, so for now, they're fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannz View Post
downloaded this. but got CTD on loading mission.

it said "No mission, too difficult" then quit.

please help me out.

sh4 1.5+ rising run 1.7 , no other mods.

thanks
Danny
"Details man, details..." lol - Give a bit of information on your computer specs, such as cpu, ram and graphics card, along with your OS. The most important detail is "What folder / path is the Silent Hunter 4 game installed in?" That looms large with the 'modern' Windows OS and the old 'legacy' DirectX v9.0c games, like Silent Hunter 4. Give us those details, and then let us know also what you have done, as far as the instruction on the first post of this thread, or as found on the download page, or in the pdf files in the mod's Support folder, and we'll get you going. The more detail you give, the closer to target we get, and can just use a small, tactical nuclear device then, instead of a Big Boy...

and as Aktunbby says "Welcome to SubSim!!!"

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote