Old 08-02-21, 08:41 AM   #3726
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
i was about to ask that very question.
normally, i do not execute lifeguard missions however i am testing GFO for webster and playing things according to hoyle.
so, if a lifeguard mission is assigned and we pick up five survivors, the "objective" is met and changes from orange to gray. if we stick around and pickup another "x" number of survivors, is there point credit given? by points i mean points towards a successful mission rating (-3 to +3). renown comes later.

the follow-up question is the one you posed above: if survivors are rescued outside of a lifeguard mission, are points given towards a successful mission?
I do know (from FotRSU testing) that you do indeed get the 150 renown in the "Survivor.cfg" file in the Sea folder, when within the designated Lifeguarding MapZone area, but I do not remember testing outside of any designated MapZone for any Objective given for a Lifeguard mission. I might try an experiment later today for that, when I attempt to test another iteration of the ST Radar.

I am currently attempting to build UpgradePacks for the SubName upc and the UnitParts SubName upc files, which FotRSU currently relies upon dated "Slots" in the compartments, which might be the problem with no "Upgrade", but a new start functioning correctly... we'll see what happens later today hopefully. Previous attempts have been incomplete and incorrectly implemented (I think), hence "FAILURE" was all I had... If this does work, it will be a 2-part upgrade process that we'll have to document in several places for folks to do the process correctly... it does NOT look like it is possible to do this "automatically". Fingers crossed, rabbit's foot at hand, and any sort of "good luck" talisman I can think of is in full use...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote