View Single Post
Old 07-13-21, 02:32 PM   #3644
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminus View Post
There is an old uniform texture mod called "Marine_Dat_1_5_Fixed" ... FotRSU still needs this mod because of the same texture issue, but it's old and will cause other issues if we enable it by JSGME directly, such as missing eye balls. Is there anyone who knows whai this mod changed in "Marine.dat" and we can apply this changes to FotRSU?...
... Somthing wrong with the "bust_m01", but i checked the "Marine.dat" and find no difference between this mod and FotRSU file in bust_m01 section, how did this mod fix the texture? any have some idea?
I remember that... I'll look at that later, but a mod for v1.5 should not have issues with the eyeballs... usually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmol View Post
How to download this mod, looks like the download link is broken. Can the author of this mod fix it?
Which mod? The texture fix above, or FotRSU? From where? Here on SubSim? The author(s) doesn't need to fix anything, if you are dealing with a SubSim download. Go back to the download page, and notice the text at the top of the page:
If you are experiencing trouble downloading, it could be due to an ad-blocker or extension in your Chrome browser.

Try whitelisting www.subsim.com in your ad-blocker extension, or switching to Microsoft Edge browser or Firefox to complete the download. Thanks.
So either change your browser settings, or try a different browser - maybe both...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote