Old 07-17-14, 08:35 AM   #799
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 324
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanter View Post
Well I've probably broken something.

I installed the mega mod as per the instructions today, but I keep getting a black box in the center of my screen that won't go away. The upper left quadrant of my screen is also blank. It's like the Mediterranean Sea to my U Boat. Everything in there disappears and never comes back.

Also, trying to speak with anyone brings up a dialog box telling me they are injured and offering no dialogue choices.

Can anyone help me fix this? Have you seen it before?

Question for you is do you have any other mods installed ?

What version of SH5 do you have .Steam Or Otherwise ?

Sounds like you have speech recongnition that will bring up that black box on your main screen , if you disable it that box will go away after you start again

when Installing the mod if .. you have had any other instances of saved games and you were using other mods those games will be configured to your last mod list , You must install this mod(WOFS) on a clean patched version of 1.2 , and you must delete all previous saved games located in My documents / Sh5/data/cfg/savedgames and also rich saved games .. You must also be in the offline mode for ubisoft or otherwise , ubi will re-install your previous saved games and you will get eitier a ctd , or a screen which looks like yours atm.

Good luck

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote