Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 324
Uploads: 0
Didnt change

[QUOTE=vdr1981;2216156]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimuraijn View Post

You probably messed up MCCD "More Crew Commands by Dialog" now...

I guess your next post will be "why my dialog commands don't functioning?!"...

GUYS, DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES IF YOU YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Knowing how intricate Mods Are concerning CtD .. I had uninstalled again and re-installed but left Your Original Mod Soup Alone , Concerning MCCD and what is in your folders for steel wolves ,, JUST LEAVE IT ALONE.. Period !@! , There Is More to the sim than ugly faces. And I have seen in earlier post here in this forum how many are making the mistakes as I did about un-installing ..

A clean Install means a clean Install . You must turn off the cloud feature in up-play and go to the offline mode . You must clean old records in your Documents/Sh5/RichSavedGames and also Saved games or else you will get CTD as I did .. Well I knew this and Iam not new to SH5 , Also IN This mod Follow instructions to the tee , You can enable your TAI map In the options Py File along with cool features of tdw UI , and the generic patcher is very cool . when I ran Sh5 before We did not have this cool feature or these awesome tools to make changes to make the sim more realistic . I seen many people in this area of the post complaining about stuff not working .. Well My advice is read . SO I READ and Iam very happy to be playing 100% SH5 Again .. never has this been as awesome as it is today and now Its like 10.00 dollars to download on amazon . When I got the my first games loaded on my busted PC . I bought Sh5 for $39.00 or so , I could not reload that same copy on my new pc that I have now -- reason being , whatever unlock code is tied to a piticular email addres you cannot re-use a copy that you had before .

And Again Its very important when do find out what email is valid .. YOu Must put Up-play to be offline mode and cloud feature turned off or else it will install saved games into sh5 documents that are 2 years old and if you dont that will cause CTD in your new install , Modders make things better , But READ .. All Good Now .. Thanks VDR 1981 .. for a great mod soup. I was so glad that I found yours because my internet connection sucks and having to download more than 3 files would have taken me a week to do so . look at the others mods profile and you will see what I mean ..

Now The only thing that I would like to add is Berlin Radio to my radio , As I remember you can install files into your radio with out using JGSME . all I have to do now is find the files . Thanks Again

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote