View Single Post
Old 11-19-19, 08:13 PM   #102
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedora View Post
First of all, congrats to mod team for what looks like an outstanding mod.

I say “looks like” because I haven’t been able to get it to run, despite following the directions “religiously”, LAA step included, on both my desktop (Win 10) and my laptop (Win 7). Went through the whole process twice on each, but when I try to run FotRSU, I get as far as the loading splash screen, the progress bar completes, then the program hangs up.

Now I’m going to ask/admit a dumb question. Is FotRSU absolutely limited to SH4 v1.5, or can it work with v1.4? Because the latter is what I’ve been using, he said with his forehead still smarting from the headslap.. so much for “religiously”.

So advice please, does attempting to use SH4 v1.4 lead to the kind of problem I’m describing? Because if so, I’m going to have to find a copy of v1.5.

Thanks

Mike
As mentioned, you definitely need v1.5, either by the addition of "The U-Boat Missions Add-On" (I cannot find one online), or a "Gold Edition", which is v1.5...

I would like to point-out to all, that there is a "01_FotRSU_Support_TOC.bat" in the game's 'root' folder that can be double-clicked to run the batch file, which will then fire-up the "01_FotRSU_TableOfContents.pdf" which has links to all sorts of pdf files in the Support folder, or you can just double-click on the "01_FotRSU_TableOfContents.pdf" in the Support folder. All sorts of information...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote