View Single Post
Old 11-19-19, 04:06 PM   #97
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0
Default v1.0.1 Update

1. There is a typo on the map used for the Solomon Campaign narrative I got when completing a patrol out of Midway on 11/13/1942. The map shows "The Spot" WNW of Savo Island; I'm betting that should read "The Slot".

2. This may not be a bug, but it is frustrating; I was under the impression that the surface SJ radar would be available mid-1942. After six successful patrols (including the first one) my GAR class still has not been offered this radar as of November 1942. I'd sure like to get it!

3. Also not a bug, per se, but something that was "fixed" in a TMO Mod, or perhaps one of Webster's, is the link in the Office to the Sub model still takes you to the crew display. It should take one direct to the Equipment display, should it not? It's only one more click by going through the crew display to get to the Equipment, but still...

Otherwise, I agree the Japanese warships are more aggressive this early in the war, but not too hard to evade if your tactics are sound and you have enough water under the keel. I did take a torpedo in the bow from a light cruiser that gave me 45% damage. I forgot about those little devils. I'm liking this version a lot.

Run Silent, Run Deep, and Sink 'em All
torpedobait is offline   Reply With Quote