View Single Post
Old 01-21-21, 01:51 PM   #68
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doolar View Post
It's me again. Sorry guys , but I have 2 more questions and that's it, I swear.

1. When I start my NEW patrol via SH3Commander, another program also starts, called SH3Weather1.5. I've tried it with "Random" and the other option which alows me to tailor my starting weather conditions. I have tried both options and it seems that about 80%+ of the time, with either option, I start a patrol with heavy fog and rain. I started to "X" (close) out of SH3Weather1.5, when the option window pops up and since then, my weather has behaved perfectly. So far. Am I missing something here or is this the norm ?

2. I'm using SH3Commander that I once used to run SHIII-GWX3. I have had "0" issues by the way. In my SHIII-GWX3 install I used the MFM3.3 and added the "MFM3 Skin Packs in SH3Commander's "Date Folder". Will these skin packs cause issues as the dates arive or should I delete them.

thank you for the help
1) i don’t use this weather application, just closing via the upper cross is ok. I even deleted all files related to weather application to be fine.
But that’s my choice, you can use it without issues.

2) you have to use only the SH3 Cmdr provided in Onealex mod. The MFM skins pack could bring issue in my opinion...but Alex will certainly tell you more.

Fifi is online   Reply With Quote