View Single Post
Old 08-24-10, 11:53 AM   #37
jhapprich
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Missing sails

Exactly which subs sail is still there? What version are you running them on? I made them for version 1.5. They are meant to be standalones, no other mod should be loaded simultaniously. I will upload a mod package with all the boats to run together in the next weeks.you could try to rename the conning names and files. therefore, go to the objects-folder and rename the files e.g Conning_667A to Conning_667A_01. do so with every file. next , go to Submarine>NSS_667A>NSS_667A.EQP and set the entry Z01> Linkname...to Conning_667A_01. save the file and open the UnitpartsXX667A.UPC in the Folder UPCdata/UPCUinitsData. Set the ExternalLinkName...to /Conning_667A_01. Save the file, than rename it to Unitparts11667A.UPC . Do so with every other conning of the subs. Take a look at the Hotel`s configuration files if you`re not sure how to do it. Otherwise , send me a mail.Hope it helps. By the way, the Hotel and the new Akula seem to be most stable. havent managed to load them without a sail yet. The Kilo has got a special mastlayout and the ECHOII uses a special deck cannon, ther`re not compatible to anything else. remember, only run one Mod! CU

You may also try to set another unitpatartsinterval to the connings.

Last edited by jhapprich; 08-24-10 at 12:03 PM.