View Single Post
Old 11-28-13, 10:03 PM   #1
Yankee14
Swabbie

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0
Default Finally buying Silent Hunter V - question

Hello guys. Just a quick question, sorry if it's already been asked. I couldn't find my question by using the forum search feature, but maybe I missed it. Anyways:

I've been thinking the last week about buying SH5, and decided today I will do it. I've been using Steam for many years, but thankfully I've had the good fortune of reading through this forum enough to know I should not use Steam to play SH5, for various reasons. So, I will be buying it through Amazon--and of course I will do so through the forum link so that subsim gets some kickback on the cash

However, I wish to know some things before I buy which I haven't been able to figure out. I plan on buying two copies of the Digital Download of the game: one for myself, one for my father. As it stands, I would like to be able to buy the two copies from a single Amazon account, but how would this work?

Must I create a new Amazon account for my dad to use, and purchase one of the copies using that separate account? Or could I buy two copies from one account, and Amazon just gives me two CD keys? Are CD keys even used, or is it some kind of crazy DRM?

If I buy two copies of the game, will Amazon let me download two copies of the game, one for each computer on which I wish to play SH5?

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to be clear on what I was asking.

Thanks,
Yankee
Yankee14 is offline   Reply With Quote