Default Deck gun slot has disappeared!

MoDS:
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1
#Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1_HotFix
Simple_Fixes_While_Waiting_for_next_patch_v1.0_SH5 _115
Torpedo_Speed_Abilitie_Fix_for_TDC_SH5_v120
Harbour_Mod_Hans_v2_by_Trevally

Just returned from mission 3 in "total germany" with everything working fine. Skipped in and out of port a few times to get to March so I could do the Narvik mission. Aboout mid February, decided to check and see if I could have any upgrades and found several wierd issues.

1. I no longer had a deck gun slot. (have only options for the conning tower and conning flak gun). My deck gun that was there when I came into port had disappeared.
2. Both the "sensor" and "camouflage" tabs were entirely blank, i.e. no options to add, remove or change anything at all and no listing of what is equipped.

I get the impression this might be caused by a mod, so disabled all and tried re-enabling one at a time, but just can't get this to fix. The wierd thing is that it was working fine and then stopped after a couple of times skipping in and out of port.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Edited to add I then went back and found the latest saved game with the deck gun active. After finishing the mission (and using the gun), I returned to port, where the deck gun option was there in the "fittings" dialogue, as were the sensor and comouflage options.

However, on leaving port, I discovered that the deck gun was no longer fitted and on returning the option was no longer there!

Last edited by onanymouse; 04-21-13 at 02:58 PM.
onanymouse is offline   Reply With Quote