View Single Post
Old 04-28-08, 05:23 PM   #648
skwasjer
The Old Man

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 3

Hi clayp, no, unfortunately there's not alot of documentation regarding S3D. Then again, if I have to choose to write documentation or add a new feature, the choice is simple. I am a developer and not a writer. I try to do my best to explain new features here and in the changelogs, and most people seem to pick it up fairly soon.

That said, if you feel 40 pages is a long read, I can assure you a manual for S3D will be longer if I would cover every single thing that it can do in easy language. Everybody that uses it now has been in the same boat (pun intended) as you are now. We all had to learn about the game, and about tools, including myself (and I still don't know everything nor will I ever probably). You have to start somewhere. The later you start, the more difficult it will become. As S3D develops, it can do more, and thus becomes more complex. This is an unfortunate side effect of all software, but there's nothing I can do about it.

My advice is simple: read threads, ask questions, and try.. try.. try.. We all do it. So can you.
skwasjer is offline   Reply With Quote