View Single Post
Old 03-29-24, 06:11 PM   #1253
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Starmer or Sunak are not capable of fixing what's wrong with the UK and, the sad fact is, there isn't anyone else on both parties backbenchers who are either.

Who would I vote for out of these three.

Tice.
He's an unknown quantity at this time, would the voters elect him as Prime Minister, I seriously doubt that will happen, maybe in 10 to 15 years time they might do but, the UK doesn't need a political novice or his party at this time.
Starmer.
Not a cat in hells chance, he'd be inviting Migrants, Terrorists, the EU and the UN into British political decision making, he has no backbone and neither has his party. He'd be too quick to drop to his knees, and even quicker at dropping his pants, he's a top class currant who can't be trusted.
Sunak.
This currant is probably the worst Prime Minister we've ever had, unelected or elected, the quicker this twat left this country the better for all of us, how those dickheads of the Tory party could vote for this political pigmy I'll never know but, that tells me one thing as well, they aren't fit to govern either.

The good ship HMS UK, hasn't got a skipper or a rudder, well done Sunak, now **** off back to India and don't come back.