View Single Post
Old 12-08-20, 06:15 PM   #13541
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Inquiry...

Got TWoS updated & all done as needed... sooo... My inquiry does NOT have anything to do with that.

That said... however... I need to find out something.

Just finished the Danzig mission, got message mission complete (including reporting/attacking polish task force) I did attempt to slam a couple of torps into them, but missed badly. so... I just said enough, radioed in on them & watched a couple of Luftwaffe aircraft roll in & attack... as I made My way to Danzig.

Upon getting to the port area, I proceeded to attack some ships there, managed to sink 2 of them & before I could send another torp off to sink any of the damaged ships to finish them off... got the radio message assigning Me to make way for Kiel.

With that, I set course for Kiel... and got there on the 3rd of Sept.

Now, with that info... the question pertains to docking & getting a new mission assignment.

After reaching Kiel, I docked right off, thinking that like SH3 & SH4.. the date would progress ahead... & to My surprise, it didn't. It was still the 3rd of Sept. and... when I went to talk to whats his face, the one you get mission orders from... no mission on the map to select.

Sooo.. I shrugged, selected head out & made My way from Kiel to the eastern sea board of England... where after I got past the 4th, i then noticed 2 areas open up, but... no way to select them as on the map with whats his face.... but they were there on the map.

1, was BtF, end date of Oct (iirc) & patrolling the east coast of England... end date of December.

so... do I need to dock after the 4th, or am I good to go what with those 2 missions showing up on the nav mapping.?

Or.... do I need to see of redoing the Danzig mission & make sure that I do NOT dock until after the 4th. & then proceed normally from there?

M. M.