View Single Post
Old 08-01-22, 07:33 PM   #104
U-snafu
XO

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0
Default Gramaphone

Hello,

Wanted to say--returning again to this great sim after a few years-and gotta give a shout out to the developers of this. After trying to get SH3 going again for a few days with different issues--installing this was simple, quick, and working fine. Always had played with the other super mods and this is my first venture into LSH---and so far----wow.

I do have 1 small issue--the gramophone is not working. Installed sh3 on steam, ran it once, then did the install of this how the manual details. Installed fine--fired up fine. Did the naval academy tutorials, then started the first test patrol and transferred to the fleet all according to how its described in manual and whats been said here--no issues---except--on all of the times (tuts, test patrol, and now at first patrol) the gramophone does not work--fiddled with sound settings--nada--none of the buttons light up-no music--all of the other in game sounds are fine. (even when i go 1st person on the radioman--can see the gram spinning when i turn it on but no sound.

am I missing something simple--does LSH have a gram file? do i need to download & activate one? only mods add-ons i installed were the ATM green water and the bigger explosions that come with this and I activated in the embedded JSGM of LSH. I also have been using the SH3 commander embedded in LSH and using that to start game (but i left all the options in commander as is--like the manual stated).

Anyone one have any suggestions or can help?

Regards,
Snafu