View Single Post
Old 04-05-22, 09:08 AM   #13
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Witt View Post
Mod is no longer available. U-190 makes a mod and then removes it for some reason?

According to U-190:

For some time now I have been tired of spending three or four torpedoes
on the average merchant and decided to adjust the size of the torpedo explosives
in accordance with historical data that indicate that the German torpedo was equipped
with a 280-kilogram "Schießwolle 36" explosive charge.
unquote

So in TWOS the torpedoes were made even more powerfull apparently, but a bit too much.

You mean the TWOS FX_Incr. Flooding via Zones correct? Isn't this supposed to make ships sink faster? I tried the mod with the RAOBF mission and I again sank the merchant cruiser with one eel each time. Didn't get the destroyed message in the journal though.

It should take about 3-4 torpedoes to sink a large vessel like that.
that a thing about u-190 makes them remove them that all i'm going say on his last time people im me saying i was too rough on him,yes that the one i have just damage ships and not have them sink but i'm also using historial range and speed mod can't remember if i change eels settings also under file editor viewer or not couple of times i took on the merchant cruiser i think i had too use 3 eels