View Single Post
Old 07-19-15, 07:03 PM   #34
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
So basically we've got to convert them to our way of thinking through a campaign of systematic destruction and indoctrination.

Sounds familiar...

Anyway, what gives us the right to essentially declare war on nearly a quarter of the world?
Most are in nations that are controlled by more secular govts. The problem is we're dealing with a corrupt ideology, much like nazism, except it lives under the cover of religion. Through history it takes proper reindoctrination, but it can simply be done be freedom of religion, press, etc. Most Muslims don't follow the true tenants of Islam no more than Jews follow the OT. Somehow in the ME, Islam has to be reformed like other religions into a moderate self spiritualism.

This won't happen unless , like in other wars we become concerned for our very survival as a nation. The problem is we always wait until we pay dearly for it and one day playing this waiting game while such evil is on the march may cost us the end game.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote