Tony Tea
Swabbie

Downloads: 1129
Uploads: 0
Default OptionsFileEditorViewer problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by skin-nl View Post
Hi Vecko

I installed TWOS 1.06 test version2, everything works perfectly only in the chart section. The pointer is way of so plotting the course and distance is a little bit difficult. Is this a known problem or am i the only one.

gr Michael
I am very impressed with WOS 1.6, thank you so much!! However, TDW's File Options viewer won't open for me. It works fine in WOS 1.05; I have tried several complete and clean reinstallations but the problem remains -Anyone else having this problem?

Originalclean config
SH5InstallPath=C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5
LastMenuTXT=C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\1. The Wolves of Steel 1.06\data\Menu\menu.txt
LastOptionsFilePath=C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\1. The Wolves of Steel 1.06\data\Scripts\Menu\
LastChosenOptionsFilePath=C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\1. The Wolves of Steel 1.06\data\Scripts\Menu\
ClientAreaWidth=1237
ClientAreaHeight=746
LanguagePackInUse=C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\1. The Wolves of Steel 1.06\data\Applications\OptionsFileEditorViewer\Lan guagePacks\English

After changing directory from C:\ to G:\
SH5InstallPath=G:\Silent Hunter 5
LastMenuTXT=G:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\1. The Wolves of Steel 1.06\data\Menu\menu.txt
LastOptionsFilePath=G:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\1. The Wolves of Steel 1.06\data\Scripts\Menu\
LastChosenOptionsFilePath=G:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\1. The Wolves of Steel 1.06\data\Scripts\Menu\
ClientAreaWidth=1237
ClientAreaHeight=746
LanguagePackInUse=G:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\1. The Wolves of Steel 1.06\data\Applications\OptionsFileEditorViewer\Lan guagePacks\English

This is the result I get
SH5InstallPath=G:\Silent Hunter 5
LastMenuTXT=
LastOptionsFilePath=G:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\1. The Wolves of Steel 1.06\data\Scripts\Menu\
LastChosenOptionsFilePath=G:\Silent Hunter 5\MODS\1. The Wolves of Steel 1.06\data\Scripts\Menu\
ClientAreaWidth=1237
ClientAreaHeight=746
LanguagePackInUse=

Last edited by Tony Tea; 10-09-16 at 05:37 AM.
Tony Tea is offline   Reply With Quote