View Single Post
Old 04-10-23, 10:02 AM   #209
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
In your scenario you have criminal somehow able to find and identify three open carriers in a crowded bar. Then shoot all three of them before even one has time to fire back. Doesn't seem all that realistic to me and would require the criminal to have far more discipline than you credit legal firearm carriers with.

Can you list any innocent bystanders that were ever hit or killed by a legal firearms carrier while he is defending himself against a criminal? The way you talk it must happen every day so i'd be interested in seeing what must be a huge list of victims. You do know of some instances right?
I know my English Grammar isn't perfect.
The story is a made up story

I wrote that he found two men with open carry while he looked around the first time and shot them first, he then toke another look and could see people rushing to the entré to get out-What he didn't see was that there was 3 more men with open carry.

The question is-How will they react, when the perpetrator starts to shoot wildly into the fleeing crowd ?

Secondly

There has been an another mass shooting, this time in Kentucky

Quote:
Five people are dead after a gunman opened fire in a first-floor conference room of a bank in downtown Louisville, Kentucky, Monday morning, according to police.

Six additional victims, including a police officer, were transported to the hospital.
https://abc7chicago.com/active-shoot...oday/13109212/

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote