TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelViking View Post
Hey The Beast, could you take a look at this thread I have posted a link to:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=167139

I am not sure what happened to this project, but it has obviously fallen by the way side. I am wandering if you would be interested in trying to do something like this. I would really like to see this effect be incorporated into some realistic looking skins, and I figured that you were the person to talk to.
Oh man, I really don't think I could improve on what Ailantd has done. That guy does some really nice work and I am a noob at this texturing stuff with a couple months experience. So I pass on this one. Maybe ask Ailantd if he plans to finish it.

Quote:
Oh, and by the way, I have read some of your posts about wanting to leave SH5, and I understand your frustrations. I have seen my fair share of problems in SH5, many of which are not fixable right now, and I have thought about giving up. However, nothing will get any better without modders, and if you leave, that will be one less to work for a better SH5. So please hang in there man, you have been making some interesting progress in your area of interest. Besides, you've got to admit, we need all the help we can get.
Until Ubi continue's to fix all the bugs, begins removing obsticles and starts unlocking some of the doors, I really don't see any future in SH5.
I go to the UbiSoft Forums and there is no future plans for SH5. Even the Forum Administrator's don't know (and I have gone to the French and German forums looking with Google Translate).

I can tell you this... I will NEVER buy ANY title produced by Ubisoft EVER AGAIN. Even already released titles. Just as with Blizzard. Blizzrd deleted my WOW account 2 times. They said I was a gold farmer and I never gave any gold (over 100g) to anyone, ever but my account had over 40,000 gold. Both times they restored my account and both times I was missing my latest armor sets that you can only get from raiding dungeon's with 20-40 other players depending on the Dugeon. Some times getting a Dugeon Armor Set can take a year or more real life time. Now add in the fact that WOW still to date has bugs that have been there since beta. yeah WTF
And at this point, I consider Ubi below Blizzard standars. Even below whoever it was that did Age of Conan. Atleast the company that released Age of Conan actually started fixing the game after they FIRED the original project manager.

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire

Last edited by TheBeast; 07-05-10 at 10:36 AM.
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote