View Single Post
Old 05-19-22, 01:07 PM   #4616
ArditoCorsaro
Planesman

Downloads: 511
Uploads: 0

No i don't move guns (i know the problems of the gun position, and i know how to fix it via upc files, you know better than me this trick probably ), my gun is at stern from the first patrol and i never touched it, i use guns often in combat yes, using both torpedoes and deck gun (a tactic, a couple of torpedoes then finish off with DG, to spare fishes, doing that in a combat against the Kinposan i received a gun shell that damaged the hull to 5%, and this cause some problem sometime with saves but without corrupting or destroying them, simply you receive the warning we re taking damage sir once the game load, nothing more. Never happened something like this time)i had a lag yes, i was able to approach the red circle but with a light lag, not an heavy. Maybe it's because I approached the green circle to 5000 tc? But then I stop to 0, and approach port to 32 or 64, or max 128 with some lag the last. The task force is the problem maybe yes.....i met even a Japanese merchant in some of this test save games, some hundred miles south of Midway. But i avoided it. I ll try to wait until the task force disappear, and try to approach port slower, but note that when I end mission i m ever to tc 1.

PS
THE TASK FORCES, THERE WAS A COUPLE IN THE ROUTE FROM JAPAN, WAS SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES FROM ME. EVEN THOUSAND. NORTH. MAYBE... IS THE TRAFFIC I FIND IN OEARL AND JUST OFFSHORE? when I arrive there is really very traffic...in and out the port.

Last edited by ArditoCorsaro; 05-19-22 at 01:25 PM.
ArditoCorsaro is offline   Reply With Quote