propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArditoCorsaro View Post
PROP! i have the link you requested me with the save game file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xocfh...5.rar.rar/file

that's after the mission just before returning home, en route to home. the last save, but every save i reload it ctd once i end mission just a second after the music of the office start.

only if i restart the mission and end it immediatly it work, without completingthe objectives.
Got it, and inspected... The submarine looks good through its upc file... you have an aft-mounted deck gun? Did you move that? I see 2 DD Mutsuki sunk on the first patrol, and a Kinposan Maru, Nagara Maru and Katsuragisan Maru sunk on the 2nd. I see messages coming in about a Friendly Task Force on the 29th of March, and another on the 4th of April... how close to those are you? That's about all I see of anything suspicious in there... Did you have heavy stuttering as you were coming into port, or were you able to do 64x or 128x TC while approaching the red circle? I'm looking into the US Task Force file now for then, to make certain we don't have an overly large set of ships, nor any bad calls in the group(s)...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote