View Single Post
Old 08-12-06, 12:52 PM   #34
Lovro
Sailor man

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

NeonSamurai- thx
Just started to play SHIII and being qiute a long time dangerous waters player which is supposed to be harder than SH3 to master I kind of got busted at not knowing the basic sub stuff like what AOB is.
I dond get it though why so many super complicated precedures to kill your enemy are posted here which got me confused since I figgured out that it is so easy to get a firing solution- just draw a line along your enemys course and use the protactor tool to get AOB (works every time). Mesure distance with periscope and use 3:15 rule to get speed. No tricky parts... I think
I do miss cetrain stuff like TMA rulers, more complex sonar (DAEMON to get speed), ABILITY TO ACTUALLY SET PROPER COURSE, "better" god's eye- ability to show ships but only rough and at close range so TMA would still be needed (its one of tha basis of sub tactics) not show precise location of every leaf in the ocean or show nothing at all

(I'm playing only for 2 days so if any of this things are present in the game plz tell me)
Lovro is offline   Reply With Quote