View Single Post
Old 05-19-22, 07:27 AM   #29
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Not a problem... glad to help as best as I am able to...

M. M.

Okay, I'm still with a type II boat in the Navigation part of the Training Academy.

Bridge (F4):
- Can the UZO be taken down and back up?
- Can the rotating Beacon Antenna be retracted?
- Apparently, there is a Searchlight installed. How can this be operated?
- Can the position of each bridge watch crew be changed (it seems, that they are pretty much fixed)?

Crew Mgmt.(F7):
- Is my observation correct, that the shifts change every 8h and that the shift on duty is marked in grey (I, II, III)?
- I only see one (1) crew member per shift in the engine room. Is this a correct observation?
- I suppose, the Bow Torpedo Compartment would only be manned, if torpedoes need to be reloaded (as in Sh3), yes?
- Which function has the station "Conning Tower"? When I place a crew member in there, I don't see anyone in the C/T ...
- Which function has the station "Mooring Crew"? What happens when crew members are placed there?

Radio Crew:
- Instead of the radio station, the sonar station is manned. In the crew managment (F7), there is only one crew spot per shift. So, I'm wondering, how both can be manned and/or switched out between the two?

Radio Room (F8):
- There is an option for a "Captian Log". How can this be filled?

Weapons Officer:
- Is there W/O support for torpedo attacks? Or can this only be managed/set via the Realism Settings?

Sorry, for all the questions and I'm sure that as I get more aquainted with the game, they will become less.