View Single Post
Old 12-09-15, 01:44 AM   #104
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Oh wow I love your stove! We considered the pot filler but decided against it in the end. Yeah the earthquake latches, sigh......every cabinet and drawer use soft close hardware which is really cool but.....
Not 'if'...'when' in CA: Just all the uppers with the indispensable daily stuff; the heavy lower storage rides it out-about three hours work with a 49r's game in the background. That's not the stove (sigh! I love retro) I was just showing a pot spigot. A Dacor Dual Fuel is what SWMBO has in mind; at least we don't need a hood/vent and will put in perimeter lights all around to replace the two 4' hanging lamps less than a year old from Marin lamps. The designer did a whole computer illustration/layout and is a tad high on appliance costs IMHO; so we're second-glancing more rea$onable stuff. Four of the neighbors on my block, one a professional chef, have done this also and we all have the same 50 yr. tract houses. and compare notes. That looks like my Burmese cat on your counter Does he like a slurp from the faucet too?

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote