View Single Post
Old 02-09-20, 08:38 PM   #790
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

I'm a young Subsim skipper here who loves Silent Hunter 5,4, and 3!
I live in Indiana, USA. When I graduate High school (I'm a senior) and I turn 19, I'm gonna try and get a recommendation from the Senator to the US Naval Academy to be an officer in the Navy.
I like to write stories about WW2. Varying from pilots to a paratrooper in WW2 who is fighting in the battle of the bulge and then Submarine commanders. I'm a proud ladies man who is better at being friends with girls in my grade at my school than being their significant other, sadly .
I have a wide range of musical preferences from Billy Joel, Swing era, and old raps like 'Hey Ya!' performed by OutKast in 2003. Most of the kids in my school love rap, I cannot stand rap of the mid 2010s to the present day. I'm what I call a "Torpedo Head" or a guy who knows a lot about WW2.
I like war propaganda movies like "The battle of Midway" filmed by cameraman John Ford in 1942. I also love movies of that era, such as The Wizard of Oz (who wouldn't love that classic!) or Casablanca.
Other war movies like Midway and 1917 which just came out recently are personal favorites. I work with my grandfather on breaks to earn money for equipment and donating to Subsim!

Thats me.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote