View Single Post
Old 06-20-21, 03:39 PM   #3457
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
We didn't have time to check it yet, what with all of the cold-weather clothing we had to fit the crews with... - If you don't mind, after we check it for compatibility, we'll include it in the AddInMozPak for those that want to "upgrade" their interiors historically. I'm not certain if vickers03 will do similar, but probably maybe... ?? .

I have no problem with that, feel free to implement it if able. I believe it should be included an as option mod actually, since the Tambor-Tench all share same conning tower interior file, when player wants to run the Tambor-Gato can just enable the mod, if running Balao or Tench, leave it off, that is hw have decided to address it in TMO. Have to say though, the ladder makes a difference for immersion, actually feels like more of a Gato as there are noticeable internal differences. Looking forward to the day have more compartments in TMO.

Turns out that Balao, Tench ladders were actually behind the diving officers station unlike Gato and previous classes. Appears that through the Gato the ladder was to the side between the dive plane controls but changed as part of the "minor internal differences" with Balao/Tench. Basically, devs took shortcut and used a Balao interior for Tambor-Balao to most boats. Feel free to include the scope fix as well (has the scopes facing to bow of boat inside conning tower).

Cold weather clothing? What?! Finally? lol Look forward to that. Wonder if it will work in TMO.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote