View Single Post
Old 10-02-22, 09:47 AM   #2619
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Please keep it civil, everyone.

Apologies for no screenshots as scheduled .... the landlubbers at my job are driving me nuts. On the plus side I had a nice chat with Capt. Lehmann on Friday; very productive!

Work this past week included the following.

-Adding U-51 Class details as seen below. Needs polishing and correct vent holes, plus more conning tower work, but she is in and doesn't crash the game.

-Began WOTK architecture sub-project...all new destructible buildings. Detailed and appropriate for European - theatre ports of 1914-1918. (As a side note, there are plans for an indestructible monument to Sailor Steve and other fallen shipmates who contributed to the project).

-Research on additional sub types .... things have been going so well with existing subs that more player units may be added; this represents very little additional work because some of them were modeled earlier and then put aside on my hard drive. Likely additions include UB-II Class, U-81 Class plus variants, U-63 Class, U-93 Class, and U-66 Class.

-HMS Arethusa Class light cruisers being modeled as AI units. Very common enemy units that fought at Jutland and in the North Sea.

-Preparing the U-9 Class for implementation; the attack on Aboukir, Cressy, and Hogue will be one of the single missions available.

iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote