View Single Post
Old 12-17-21, 03:14 PM   #8
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
the Toyotagt86 version was tested based off his newest version 2 with the enhanced effects included after he added the MFM ships from onealex, i went through and added the rest that was in original MFM mod and tested.

update: Toyotagt actually removed his older version off subsim today so that's redundant now, so only version now is his updated enhanced effects one he just released. Glad everything is working well.

I was also thinking of experimenting with the .sil files because as you know in the newest MFM 3.3 mod the recognition manual images look unfinished or very bland and the ones from iambecomelife's MFM lite beta from 2012 has the better looking images so I might use them from that version which shouldn't cause any issues as its just a .sil image file for the Recognition manual.
yes Kyle very good initiative still a plus if you get there know that I have just resumed my career with a construction of order of different mods all to restart without problem ... I continue my patrol now see you soon
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote