View Single Post
Old 08-18-22, 09:48 AM   #144
Red Devil
The Old Man

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 0
Default Lucky 13th Jan 1942

On my previous career Drum saves went POP! Had to start again, so I thought ok, bin it all and re install. On Jan 13th, in Sculpin, I was starting to head back to Java with little success when I spotted a TF heading toward Balikpapan. I was well out of position so decided to shadow it. After nightfall I came across 8 troop carriers, on their own, the main fleet had gone on ahead. A turkey shoot later, no troop carriers left.

I decided to continue the course and came upon the main fleet near Balikpapan. Dived and crept in. Came up not far from an Agana Cruiser and a Mogama. Took them out with the last of my torps. Got back to Java to be offered a new boat, USS Drum.

Loaded it out and noted another Drum bug, that I have seen before. No damn main gun crew and no space to insert them. The gun is there, on the bow, switched from rear. I always have bow guns, better at attack with.

Can someone, or has someone, eradicated these Drum bugs. I don't get them in any other boat.
>
Darkness is only the absence of Light; Ignorance is only the absence of knowledge ©

www.worldwartwo.uk
www.captainwalker.uk
Red Devil is offline   Reply With Quote