Old 04-26-12, 01:13 PM   #14
Hinrich Schwab
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julhelm View Post
I just hope it won't be an XP grind.
Considering the current pattern of MMORPGS, yes, it will be a grindfest. Not only that, it is schmuck bait for a classic MMO money trap. The pics show the Type IIA. I was never a fan of the Type II, but the IIA particularly sucks. I can see it now. Want a Type IIB, IIC or IID? Pay 5, 10 or 15 bucks respectively. Want a Type VII? Grind a zillion XP for a promotion and get a Type VIIA with just enough to get you sunk.

Want your boat to have its historical true crush depth? Pay or grind.

Want a KDB Hydrophone? Pay 30 bucks or grind another zillion xp just to eliminate the fatal forward baffle.

Want BOLD canisters or Anechoic coatings? Pay or grind.

Want a radar detector? Pay or grind for anything except METOX because METOX will get you killed.

Bernard is available for your crew for free!!!!!

Just got sunk? No problem! You respawn at your home port with a minor penalty. (So much for realism)

I am convinced that this is just a money maker for Ubi. I know one Kaleun who won't show up for this party.

EDIT: Just for added snark, I would want to show up as a Tribal, Fletcher or Sumner Class destroyer to show all of the "gamers" Ubi is trying to attract with this silliness how badly they are doing it wrong with the game.
Hinrich Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote