View Single Post
Old 11-28-23, 04:08 AM   #1
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Default UBoat - The Silent Wolf VR

It seems the other forum sections do not cover the imminent release of this title?!
Tomorrow, Novembre 30th, they will release it for Quest 3 (2 as well, I assume...), Steam has it for a later PC release as well. I do not know much about it, nothing to be precise, they write at Steam it has a single player mode, is a mix of role playing and system simulation, and is also for up to 4 players in coop.
I am not certain about the single player aspect, I mean one player running up and down inside the boat to cover the many stations and systems? Well, I will get it anyway and check it out at weekend or so, I have several dates htis week, happens not often that I am under time pressure, but this week is one such rare week.

As said, Quest goes first, tomorrow. I'm fine with that. Quest price is currently around 18 coins.

edit:

A correction maybe is due, an older trailer says at its end it is Quest 3. No mentioning of Quest 2. Would make sense, since Quest 3 almost doubles the processing power of the Quest 2.