View Single Post
Old 10-28-19, 02:32 PM   #2839
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
While hosting visitors from my Minnesota hometown/college days out for business and serious wine tasting in the quake rattled Napa valley, I'm in the midst of new lawn resodding, sprinklers, new concrete patios/front walk to repair quake damage over 12 years. Also replacing the 20'x8' veggie planter-boxes with new redwood ones. Apparently the 20-year-old processed wood ones that have served till now are hazardous to health! These will be higher; so easier on the back-nuthin like a home-grown salad and corn-on-the-cob w/o a sore back!
SOME OF THE SPOTS I WINE TASTED AT LAST WEEK NO LONGER EXIST OVER IN THE KINCADE FIRE NOW GOING ON IN SONOMA COUNTY NOW UP TO 66,000ACRES STILL ONLY 5% CONTAINED; ONE MY FAVORITES: THE 150 YEAR OLD SODA ROCK WINERY: AT 0700 I USED MY YARD BLOWER( NOW THAT ELECTRIC POWER'S RESTORED) TO BLOW OUT THE FRONT WALK AND REAR PATIO STEEL REBAR GRIDS OF ALL THE WINDBLOWN LEAVES AND CRAP FROM YESTERDAY'S WINDSTORM; I FINISHED BY 0900- A SOLID TWO HOUR EFFORT BY A 68 YEAROLD IMHO; AND AT 10:00 THE CONCRETE GUYS ARRIVED & ARE NOW POURING THE CONCRETE AS I POST THIS. FRONT> BACK> <(PHOTOS ENLARGE) WHAT I DO FOR THE ECONOMY!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 10-28-19 at 03:33 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote