View Single Post
Old 11-03-22, 06:29 AM   #6
pumaa
Swabbie

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 3

Thanks,
I tried to make the situation on the west coast of Crimea tactically different with each mission launch, to not be it possible to used past experience and templates, but it was mainly about ingenuity and skill. The area where Sea Daggers can appear is relatively large, it won't be easy to find them, with datalink on and a by chance and luck it's a bit easier, but with datalink off without information from other platforms it's perhaps very difficult.

There is a little bonus built into the mission that may or may not be there. It doesn't count towards successfully completing the mission though. This one is for those who still don't feel like going to the bar to get a beer after completing the mission and landing at Kacha Air Base to see Katya from Hunter Shark - 2 who led the underwater reconnaissance from Donuzlav Bay to Karadj Bay.

New version Black Sea Gambit - 01 Sea Dagger v1.01 - link

Mainly I've dealt with the fact that uncontrollable helicopters don't want to land at airports and hanging near it in the air, I've tried it with ships and they land just fine. I guess it's a bug, so I had to solve it differently. Also, a couple of triggers and the one about successful mission completion have been adjusted and increased operational depth of the Sea Daggers.

Last edited by pumaa; 11-05-22 at 03:57 AM.
pumaa is offline   Reply With Quote