Old 08-24-22, 01:59 PM   #11
Steve_i400
Swabbie

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebe Vollmaus View Post
LOL. Nice idea, thank you!
Have you tried this yourself? How does it work for you?

set No= to 0
Will spawn one,

set No= to -1
will spawn one,

set SpawnProbability= to 0
will spawn one,

delete entries below MainEntry ([RndGroup X.RndUnit X])
will crash in-game when Group should spawn,

delete also this MainEntry
will crash the game onLoad CampaignMission.

For me your idea does not work.

Steve_i400
I have checked more or less all Main-BigMods Campaign-files including GWX v3.0 also known as "Gold", but have not found such crap.

Also i can not remember that i ever found a TaskForce sailing that slow. Usually they turn 15 until upto 34 knots. The "normal" User-Submarine is not fast enough to intercept a TaskForce from behind. You must be lucky to see them in front of you. There is mostly only a few seconds to shoot some torpedoes.

In SH3 there IS a Bug, well i will call it a Feature, that it will show an icon on the Nav-Map, but there is no Unit. It has nothing to do with GWX. It has to do with the 'GameExitDate='. But i'm sure this will NOT happen fifty times on different places. This will only happen, when one of the very Last intervall (DelayMinInterv=) from an RND-Group is already 'On the Way'.

Even the Picture in 1st post is nice, a picture tells more then hundred words, it has no useful information for me. What Date and Time exactly, what position of the boat, where is the TaskForce-icon.
Have you tried to find this TaskForce in the Campaign-files? The GWX is the original GWX?

I can only shoot a round into the blue heaven here...

BTW, to find 'Kameraden' with the same problems a SearchMashine may help. I would start with something like this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=GWX+...ite:subsim.com
Hey, I could record you one of my many interception attempts? Would that give you enough info? I Just don't know how to upload it here, I guess i could make a youtube link.
Steve_i400 is offline   Reply With Quote