View Single Post
Old 03-26-24, 10:38 PM   #6
Napoleon_bonata
Nub

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

I have made sure that my save folder is cleared, however I am not 100% sure LAA is applying correctly, when I get a fresh install from steam LAA says it is already applied to the game, I have tried both leaving it as is, and unapplying/applying it, along with that I have tried using the 4gb_patch. None of these work, I have tried changing all of the properties, running on Windows Vista (service pack 1,2) and Windows Vista without the service pack along with windows 10, windows 7 and windows 8. SH4.exe has full permission to be written over by every user on my computer along with system and admin, I have tried running the game as an administrator and as a regular user, and have tried with and without full screen optimizations. I have tied setting program DPI to be both application, and whatever windows wants it to be. I almost always get past the initial loading screen, which says it is Fall of the Rising Sun 1.8 and has the quote from Yamamoto at the start, however the game always fails on trying to start the first mission. I have also tried re-downloading the 7zip file from the website. I have also tried running it in 640x480 mode.

I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080.
I am using a dell monitor.

Thanks for the help!
Napoleon_bonata is offline   Reply With Quote