Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
Hi Toyota,
Nice job with your mod
Just 2 little things appearing right away:
- can’t access conning tower (except by moving camera up the ladder)
- when leaving attack scope via numpad 0, the camera view is screw up (floating near conning deck)
Ahoy, Fifi...

On the not being able to go into the conning tower... believe that, is part & parcel with the fact of the entire interior view, being added into the mod itself. meaning, can move about everywhere inside the boat, but... use of the clicking on the entrance way to the conning tower... is kaput. Just My own observation & thoughts... on that. Not sure of (upon rereading the details of the new release version, is the WAC 5 sub interiors, added in...) what interior mod was used to inject it into the mix, but... that'd be My........... edu-mi-cated guess.

I'd noted that as well, but... as mentioned, chalked it up to it being relegated to the inclusion of the interior ability to move about the entire sub... &... a small price to pay for that ability.

With the using the num 0 key to backtrack the cam view, can't say as to having experienced that... since I don't use the num keys, but... can say that while on the bridge, using a right click of the mouse... will throw you off the boat, into a free cam view... watching the U-boat, charging off ahead... think of it, as like... an out of body experience... experience. Best I can describe it.

Was used to doing that (right click) & dropping back into the conning tower then an additional right click, would end up with your being back in the control room view.

Hopefully both issues there, (num 0 key & the right click cam view) can be... remedied.

M. M.