View Single Post
Old 09-06-21, 12:56 PM   #3819
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepslick View Post
Hi. I got a short soundfile of a subcaptain saying something about "rising sun" of what he sees in the scope. Short file, 15 seconds but its how he says it, over the coms that makes it cool. I put that before the mainmenu song starts and I think it fits so nice to the name of this mod. I guess its not good maners to share a mainmenuloop from fotrs even if its only slightly altered. Ive never shared anything here, only downloaded tons of stuff over the years and dont know for sure if it would be ok to share that file. Maybe with an "ok" from someone in the team?
Share and share alike, but don't violate others' rights, of course. Just follow Hitman's Subsim's recommended modding etiquette as much as you can. The FotRSU mod has been created to be used by the user, and part of that use includes further modding... lol - just give proper credit. We included the original FOTRS ReadMe stuff in a folder inside the Support folder, along with the FotRSU documentation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianstu98 View Post
Hi all and cheers!🙋🏻‍♂️. There are plans for add new japanese merchants, or there is any mod that adds new cargo ships?.
No plans to add more at this time, other than what Nippon Maru (Japanese Merchants) and Nihon Kaigun (Japanese warships) already offer. If we find something that "floats our boat", we'll add more, but it is already difficult to navigate through the RecMan as it is...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote