View Single Post
Old 12-23-21, 11:22 AM   #58
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Holla die Waldfee, that really makes a difference! I connected the G2 today, and different to so many others I had no problems and my rig recognizes it nicely. I needed no cable replacement and had no issues. Thje cable is 6m by default, btw.

The image is - I had not expected this, it is really very good, very sharp, and no recognizable mosquito mesh/screendoor effect, its really very impressive. Colours are nice, too, so is the sound. It wears more comfortable than the Oculus Rift, not that the Rift was bad, but this one wears better. The controllers are not as good, do not look as sturdy, and I so far fail to get them work properly with Google Earth VR.

So far I am pleased. Raceroom worked fine. I have not yet tested the hardware killer applications like ACC and FS, possible that there I need to tune down things.

But the image quality for itself - very very good. No comparison when you come from a Rift.

For the prices you usually pay vor VR headsets with controllers, it also was cheap, 500 coins. Compare that to a HTC Vive.