Old 12-27-16, 05:06 PM   #6601
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3
Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainiere View Post
I sometimes experience the same game freeze when relocating a navigation fix. Hovering over a fix, pressing 'c' and clicking on the map at the desired location to place the fix will sometime result in a freeze. It seems related to your description.

My mod list: Main mod, Update 3a, Real Navigation, Wind & Smoke, 1.06 Deck Gun Friendly Waves, EQuaTools Large Compass. I tried without the latter as it is not a TWoS mod but that made no difference.
I've had this happen when zooming in on the nav map and repositioning a Super Mark exactly over a Mark point at the exact moment the info/dialogue box for that mark pops up. I think the hard lock up is possibly caused by repositioning the mark (Super or Nav) on top of or within the boundary of the info/dialogue box and is a coding issue within this function of TDW's New UI's. When this happens, the only option is to CON/ALT/DELETE out of the game. The way I get around this is not to be too pedantic or exact when placing these marks while zoomed right down on the map. I think the only person that could possibly fix this anomaly would be TDW himself.

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote