View Single Post
Old 08-08-22, 03:45 PM   #4
mwigg3
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post

Ok, this depends... on what are you working with, exactly.

And... by working with, meaning, are you rolling with stock, virgin SH3 set up... some mods, added into the mix, or running a mega mix set up.

A look at your mod mix, via opening up jsgme (assuming that you 'are' running it to activate mods & have NOT injected them free based into your SH3 folder, directly... that is. )

To share the list, should you indeed be running jsgme, is simply... opening it up, clicking on "tasks" dead center top choice, in the sub-menu that'll pop up, selecting "Import to... & choosing 'clipboard' option in the next pop up menu that shows after highlighting "import to".

This, will allow you to then... paste that activated mods list here... in a reply post back.

From there... depends on the mx if you're running with... for example, GWX or 1 of the derivatives of it... like OneAlex's GWX Reworx, or ToyotaGT86's version... just to name some off the top of My head.

After geting a look at what, you're rolling with, will help in being able to sort this out.

And... remember for future reference.... the more info you provide, makes a BIG world of difference.... & sometimes, a lot quicker solution, at times.

M. M.
GWX - Alternative Flotillas
GWX - Enhanced Damage Effects
GWX - Captain America's Officer Icons
GWX - Alternate Loadscreen - Full Circle
GWX - Main movie - 'Das Boot'
GWX - 16km Atmosphere
GWX - Open Hatch Mod

I`m running GWX 3.0 wolfpack

I see its a mod not activated named "indian ocean only"
will everything else disappear?
mwigg3 is offline   Reply With Quote