View Single Post
Old 01-16-22, 04:37 PM   #13
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0
Default Re

I Play with OneAlex1.52, Toyotagt86 2.1 and CCoM12. OneAlex and Toyotagt86 are very very easy to setup and offer some pretty tuff gameplay (for me that is). OneAlex1.52 can be a bear (a grizzly) from 43 on. Before 1943 it's still pretty tuff but you'll survive to fight another day. Haven't got past 42 yet on Toyotagt86 to have an opinion there, but it's been great so far, and I haven't been disappointed. Both of these supermods offer a lot of challenges. Now for CCoM12, haven't got'n into 1942 too far, yet, but it's still very entertaining and challenging also, especially when it comes to the Allied Aircraft. CCoM12 takes a little more to setup, but it's worth it and it is, pretty easy to setup anyway. If ya went some pretty sweet "eye candy" (and who doesn't) to go along with a already challenging game, then all 3 supermods will deliver. They are beautiful. Hope my 2 cents helps.