View Single Post
Old 05-27-07, 07:04 PM   #6
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCIP
I meant more the reference to SBP specifically, not that I don't understand it, but it does sound a little funny to say "I don't need x because I have SBP" - guess it's a mark of a true SBP fan
Yes, but it is the simple overwhelming quality that made me that fan . Originally, I was a flightsim enthusiast (watch my avatar). But as a matter fo fact I haven't flown much over the last 15 months since SBP was released. If I would like to do some Flacon flying, I would need to learn it from scratch again. SBP simply is so damn good and immersive and full of playing diversity, until today I haven't heared a single customer ever complaing or regretting, and I turned between two and three dozen people, who emailed me or told me in the forums, into happy customers, most of them before had no interest at all in tanks. And God knows how many decided to buy because of the review I did.

After the automatic demo I did some months ago, I currently design a playable mini-campaign for it. Slow but steady progress, I put in some quite complex scripting.

And I just realise that this is not the tank forum... Mea culpa!