View Single Post
Old 12-26-21, 03:23 PM   #4079
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1121
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
An hour ago I remade a complete, pristine, installation of SH4 1.5, after a complete elimination of files, savegames, registry cleaned, etc. An all new installation.

I continue to have the problem. With and without the new FBIOQ, with and without addins, with and without NM or NK or both. I can't play with S boats. The mission, patrol, campaign, go to CTD after a few seconds with the "No Mission...Too Difficult" splash. I started campaigns December 8, 1941 in the Asiatic Fleet, Manila, Cavite, Mariveles....Also I try with diverse missions. Ever I have a CTD with the pigboats. I can select it in the mission selector (and for the campaigns), I can load the boat with crew and torps in campaign, I have all the orders, videos, messages, etc., previous to load the scenery. The red bar goes to his end, appears the "No Mission..." black splash...and CTD. No error message, nothing. Simple and plain CTD.

I didnīt have this issue with 1.46 or 1.6 preview. I mainly play with Gatos, but I ran patrols and a campaign in the Asiatic Fleet with a pigboat in 1.6P, and I didnīt have issues.

Best regards and many thanks for the support.

Fitzcarraldo
Merry Christmas Fitzcarraldo,

The problems you are experiancing has nothing to do with either FotRSU or Vickers03 most excellent mod "Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.7_EN"

My mod load is as follows:
100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.7
Nippon Maru v1.6
Nihon Kaigun v1.1
Combined Roster
Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.7_EN
EAX_SoundSim_FOTRSU_1.7

Like PB, i have ran serveral campaign starts with S-Boats, with and without Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.7_EN and cannot find any issues..

The probelm has to be with your install. Did you check the follwing after you downloaded? Did you empty the docs > Sh4 name folder before the new start ?
SHA1 hash of 100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.7.7z:
02afaae658e91ebd13d5bab6464427637ce7d885

Last edited by s7rikeback; 12-26-21 at 07:09 PM.
s7rikeback is offline   Reply With Quote